I turned off anon because I refuse to take other people’s shit for my sugar addiction.
You have no idea the physical pain that this causes me. Mitch can tell you. He’s seen it. Every square inch of my body hurts when I OD on sugar. It feels like I’m dying.
Sugar addiction is something I’m working to overcome. You have no right to criticize me for it, and I have no obligation to listen to your bitching.
I’m going to bed. Goodnight.
- mylifewithdogs likes this
- katenheimer likes this
- teacupeyes-and-teastained-cheeks likes this
- mangiferin likes this
- groovykindofgoodness likes this
- abbylira likes this
- dominodecoco likes this
- trip-to-fitland likes this
- sweatandhappiness likes this
- tiny--p-i-x-i-e reblogged this from girlgrowingsmall and added:
- runningpastrecovery likes this
- healthbabe likes this
- girlgrowingsmall posted this