I don’t get these anons who try to send me insults saying that I spend all day online. I queue posts every morning before I go to work. If I’m awake enough, I reblog a thing or two when I get home. Today is Yom Kippur, so I just decided to pop on during the break between services. And low and behold, anon hate. On the most sacred of Jewish holidays.
So you know what, anon? In the spirit of today, I forgive you. I forgive your need to attack others just to feel good about yourself.
And I sincerely hope you can find peace soon.
- thecaptainsintangible likes this
- o-mnomnom likes this
- takethesewithyou likes this
- helpmehealthyy likes this
- whatshouldinamemytumblr likes this
- kurvykrystina reblogged this from girlgrowingsmall and added:
- fly-like-a-mermaid likes this
- funwithcara likes this
- stunner-runner likes this
- mybodyreformation likes this
- teninchheroine likes this
- girlgrowingsmall posted this