a message from fullyactivated
I hope you continue on your path, slow or fast, as long as you keep going forward. I planned on reaching my “goal body fat percentage” like a month ago but IT never happened. I just have to take like 2 more months to reach the goal I Set out for my self a year ago. Is it a set back, yes I admit that but I am still like 85-90% there so I can’t complain. How is the money situation looking for your top surgery (that is the one you are planning on getting first IIRC right?)
1) Sorry sorry sorry for not answering this when it came in. I was super tired, so I figured I’d answer in the morning. Then: broken computer. I’m on a loaner now, though. :)
2) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I have every faith in you.
3) Yeah, the depression is something I deal with on and off. I try to hide it on here as much as possible, but it has been the biggest factor in my weight for the last 2 years. I’m still not ready to publicly disclose why, but I do know what the initial cause was, and I’m working my ass off to overcome it. No one can be strong 100% of the time, though. We all have our breaking points and our weak spots.
4) The money situation isn’t great, but it’s much better than it was a year ago. I’m about 1/4 of the way to affording my top surgery, minus travel expenses that may arise. This is a bigbigbig deal to me because I really want to have that one before I get married so I don’t have wings in my wedding photos. As superficial as it sounds, it’s really more just self-criticizing thing. I know that, if I do have wings in my wedding photos, it’s going to be all that I notice for the rest of my life. But I suppose every woman wants to look perfect on her wedding day.
I’ve only received one donation in the past several months, and I’m not able to pull very much out of my paychecks yet, so I have no idea how much longer I’m going to have to wait. Here’s hoping it happens sooner rather than later. ^^
5) Thank you so much for taking the time to write me. <3