Er, not quite. But this December 8, 2012, through December 16, 2012, will be the first Chanukah that Mitch and I spend together. We decided to start a tradition: a different theme gift every night!
So here are the theme nights, each with a little explanation:
- Fashion: The first night can be any gift of fashion, including clothing or accessories.
- Sweets: A tasty, sweet food for the second night!
- Thinker: Mitch and I both love the smart-making stuffs, so the third night needs to be a gift to provoke thought, like logic puzzles or brain teasers.
- Find: On the fourth night, we’re going to hide each other’s gifts and play “hot or cold” to find ‘em!
- Favorite: For the fifth night, a gift that emphasizes a favorite that either of us has. (For example, he’s a David Bowie fanatic.)
- Cinema: We’re both film buffs, so the sixth night must be something related to film.
- Self-Made: This seventh night one should be pretty self explanatory.
- Eclectic: The eighth night can be anything. All genres are fair game!
I’m so excited. I’m gonna start Chanukah shopping tonight.
- whatshouldinamemytumblr likes this
- alifelongromance likes this
- mylife-equals-music reblogged this from girlgrowingsmall
- slimmerbythesecond likes this
- thatssohannahh likes this
- teacupeyes-and-teastained-cheeks likes this
- daydreamer221 likes this
- mistress-of-death likes this
- manaspectrum likes this
- to-wish-impossible--things likes this
- whoa-nudity likes this
- curvecreation likes this
- girlgrowingsmall posted this