Tomorrow I am dog-sitting for Mitch’s dog, Piper, an older white Westie. But it’s not just Piper. It’s also Stella. Stella is a younger, female white Westie. And Mitch’s parents (and Stella’s owner) are trying to get the two dogs to mate and have little white Westie puppies. So not only am I watching two dogs tomorrow, but I have to monitor whether or not they’re successfully mating. I can’t help but feel like some sort of weird doggy voyeur….
- positivelyglowing likes this
- hlampko likes this
- wolfgrizzly said: BOW-chika-WOW-WOW! Oh Risa, you DOG you! idk maybe give them treats for humping or something? Dog mating is strange, my female unfixed female, in heat does not like being mounted. She’d rather mount other male dogs lol.
- wolfgrizzly likes this
- bethnch1v3 said: if they get stuck don’t try to separate them. it’ll happen when business time is completed
- healthyforlifefitforever likes this
- be-free-and-fly-away likes this
- barbellsandbooty likes this
- misscaptaincanuck likes this
- letusdowhatbunniesdo likes this
- girlgrowingsmall posted this