Click the title for the article with full info.
- Fill up on fiber.
- Pack in the protein, but do it properly.
- Snack before exercise.
- Diet soda, limited to 1 can a day. (I don’t buy that. I’d say cut it completely if you can.)
- Chug water.
- Controlled quantities of caffeine.
- Cut portions.
- Chew sugar-free gum.
- Eating frozen meals that are under 500 calories.
- “Cleansing” your system.
- Skipping meals.
- Taking laxatives.
- Using diuretics.
- Quaffing ice water.
“Tricks” that don’t really help or hurt:
- Making your food spicier.
- Cutting out carbohydrates. (Really? I gotta disagree with that one. There’s proof against that. Eliminating carbs, sure, but reducing them definitely helps.)